Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Participant unable to record

I allow my clients to record meetings, I do this by clicking participant icon at the bottom of the screen and then clicking 'allow participant to record'.Some of my clients can record and can't. The ones that can't are getting a message saying ' plea...

J_lucy by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

No record button

Hello, I am struggling to get the Record button to appear in a Zoom meeting (basic free account) I am setting up to record myself delivering a PowerPoint presentation. I wonder if anyone can help. I have already tried the following based on online ad...

LauraH by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Scheduling virtual interviews

I have the free plan where my meetings can be up to 40 minutes. If I am scheduling back to back interviews, can I use my personal meeting room and schedule 30 minute meetings from 9-12pm or do I need to schedule them differently with each candidate h...

Audio Problems

Hi GuysI have a Asus Vivobook 15 with Windows 10. My problem is that when I use zoom the sound output is always quiet. I have tried adjusting the volume in Zoom and with the Volume Mixer. I have a JBL soundbar plugged into the headphone jack and have...

TerryW by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Installer with Outlook Addin (Office 2019)

Hi everyoneI know there are other discussions about that topic but all I found didn't solve my problem. I try to install Zoom with ZoomFullInstaller over Software Deployment with this command line:msiexec /package ZoomInstallerFull.msi /norestart /le...

SVB-ICT by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes