Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Invitation Email Text

I purchased the Pro edition for 1 month to evaluate it. There is a description field that seems to only exist when creating an invitation from the website. There isn't a description field in the desktop app. The email invitation text doesn't include ...

DLM1166 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Full HD Video Quality

Dear All, I am using a 2K quality camera so I need to enable Full HD-quality recording access for my account Please support Thank You

Find Edited Meeting Notes Companion AI

I used Companion AI for the first time and received Meeting Notes that required editing. I used the Edit button but could not find an edited transcript to send to my attendees. To get a transcript to send, I copied and pasted to a Word document and s...

Company Cloud record meeting availability

Let's say the user was using zoom over the company license and made a cloud record of the meeting Would the video be available by link in case user's account will be blocked (in case user is not working in the company anymore)

Resolved! Recording issues

Good afternoon, Everyone, Today, we're going to talk about Zoom meeting recording and some common issues that users may face. Recording your Zoom meetings can be a valuable tool for keeping a record of your meetings and discussions, but sometimes the...

Don't' have a registration tab in meetings set up?!

I have had my zoom pro account for over a yeaer but have never had to use the meeting registration functionality. Now I do need to set a meeting up with registrations and I don't have a registration tab in my meeting scheduler - is there something I ...

Goose by Listener
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes