Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Login Using Google on Samsung Phone

I have a new Samsung phone (S22 Ultra). I'm trying to sign into Zoom using my google account. I am not receiving Zoom notification. I was able to do this using my old phone (Note 9)

RosD by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

audio cards for pc desktop

Can anyone suggest an audio card for a pc desktop - windows 11 for zoom meetings from South America? The sound is blurred, and very hard for me to understand what is being said by a speaker in South America. I am currently using the audio from the mo...

4cjw by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cloud recording filenames

What does the "as" signify in cloud recording filenames? One recording I downloaded is missing that segment in the filename, while others follow "timestamp_Recording_as_resolution.extension"

Unwanted attendee pinning on recordings

Hi there, We have a recurring issue with our zoom meeting recordings. With every call we record, there is always one attendee pinned/spotlighted, even though they do not have this setting enabled on their side. We have no control over it - and on an ...

Setting 'Host' and 're-setting host'

I'm trying to RECORD but I must set myself as 'Host'. Yes I can set myself as 'Host'. ......... BUT can I reset myself to no-host? The reason is I don't want to 'Host will let you in' because I may not be available and I haven't named a co-host.

Sharing computer audio on a Mac

I'm having trouble sharing computer audio on my M1 Mac Mini. When I share my screen, I click "share sound." I get a message asking me to install the zoom audio device, and I enter my Mac password. However, the other people in my meeting do not hear t...

drknow by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What makes an account eligible for a CSM?

In this support post, it is mentioned this feature is "does not apply to accounts which are eligible for a CSM, who will need to contact their CSM or account executive for assistance. ". I have several accounts and it seems random which have this fea...

tomzoom by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Is there any API to claim hostkey for zoom meeting?

I am writing a sample app to integrate zoom meeting into web application. I have gone through the below links https://zoom.github.io/sample-app-web/ZoomMtg.html and https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/api-reference/zoom-apibeauty I will have a button to...

henry94 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes