Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Invitations

Does anybody know how to invite someone to a meeting if I choose to use one of my texting apps?

Resolved! Secret code and recorded meeting video via cloud

Hello, I want to share a video of a the meeting I recorded and I was wondering how do I remove the secret code for my hosts? I want them to just click on the link and have access. But I can't disable the secret code while creating the event. Thank yo...

AWAPGVE by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom operation error after 8/16 update

Zoom operation error after 8/16 updatezoom client not working.In the tray window, it appears as running.No matter how hard I press, the LOG-IN screen does not appear.No forced shutdown.It is the same even after uninstalling and installing.Web access ...

shlee by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My meetings are not appearing in Upcoming meetings

I own a series of meetings and they are not appearing in my zoom.us account. They appear in my Zoom.us app, but when I need to go into functions such as attendance and more, I can't locate them due to them disappearing from my web client. The data in...

olalsin by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

zoom events

Is there a way for my participants to register for my event without having to signup for a zoom account- just like a regular meeting?I need to fix this problem soon so that i can increase my event to 1000 plus attendees.I was in the middle of present...