Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Where to enable HD 720p or 1080 video recording mode.

Good day! Where is the button to contact support. I need to enable HD 720p or 1080 mode for my profile. I made all the necessary settings in the profile. My devices - computer, camera and internet connection meet all the conditions for HD 720p and ma...

Elena10 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Sharing a cloud recording - settings

I want to share a cloud recording from my fitness class and allow it to be viewed only for a specific number of days - I see the expiry date setting.My questions are: 1. If I enable "download", will the link still expire in the set # of days even if ...

scdicks by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom 5.0.2 End of Life

Hi all, We are running version 5.0.2(6213) on our estate, (9,000 devices). We have been advised by our customer that anything under 5.3.0 will cease to work after the 6th of August 2022, however, we cannot find anything official on the Zoom website. ...

Video freezing

My video feed is freezing when I'm in meetings - when I'm the host and when I'm the participant. I'm still seeing other people moving and talking, so doesn't appear to be a bandwidth problem. I'm working on a laptop, using Chrome. Latest version of Z...

Phoebe1 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Error Code 124

Hi, When I tried to retrieve my local recording from the recording list on my sign-in home page, I got an invalid link prompt. Error 124: That I must sign in with the same zoom account on the web. I was already signed in and so not sure what is the p...

Réunion déjà en cours

Bonjour,Lorsque je crée une réunion, personne ne peut se connecter parce qu'ils ont un message disant que l'hôte a déjà une réunion en cours. Cela m'a fait ça sur 2 ordinateurs différents, mais pas lorsque je crée une réunion à partir de mon téléphon...

Cloud Recording

I cloud recorded a meeting 3 hours ago. The meeting lasted 14 minutes. Indication is that it is still processing. I know during COVID this was a regular occurrence but any way this should be taking hours to process and post? Thanks.