Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Photo no longer showing in meeting

Hi, I'm a basic user and my photo used to show in meetings. It doesn't seem to be doing so anymore, even though I have checked I'm logged in and have not selected to hide the profile pic in the security settings. I've moused around and can't see any ...

MAA58 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

subscription

I have used zoom very successfully for 18 months , I have just expanded personnel by two extra people, I believe i have the pro version I have just renewed allowing 9 licenses how do i set them up to allow access to company account ? Can any one advi...

insane amount of acceptance emails

i've been receiving an absurd amount of emails confirming an invitees acceptance to a meeting. they are not accepting it repeatedly- it is a glitch on zoom's side. i have even deleted the meeting and i am still receiving these emails. zoom does not o...

Zoom and Slack

Is it possible to call someone using slack but i want it to be the same way as zoom with a ring tone. I do not want a page in slack to join the zoom call. I want to click zoom in slack and call the person right away like zoom. I hope this makes sense...

Volume

HelloWhen I share my screen and play video from YouTube for others to hear the volume on there side goes from low and jump high making the sound unpleasant to hear. What is wrong why it volume jumping?

LJ3 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Allow Only Some Users to Use Email Authentication

My question is related to Sign-in Methods.The settings are located in the main account management area: Advanced -> Security -> Sign-in Methods Is it possible to disable Allow users to sign in with work email but still allow some users (maybe a group...

sayerb by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Always display in-meeting chat?

Despite having Slack, we use in-meeting chat a lot as well. Is there a way to configure the meeting window so it comes up with the chat pane already visible and docked?

Participant unable to record

I allow my clients to record meetings, I do this by clicking participant icon at the bottom of the screen and then clicking 'allow participant to record'.Some of my clients can record and can't. The ones that can't are getting a message saying ' plea...

J_lucy by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes