Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Call with Registration

Hi, I plan to host a zoom call with registration feature, so that participants who register can only join the meeting. However, for select attendees I want to share a link, which enables them to join without registration. Is there a way to generate s...

RK13 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't upgrade from Basic to Pro

Hello,I am trying to upgrade from Basic to Pro on the website. After having filled out all the information I still can't choose Credicard or Paypal as an option as they are both still grayed out. The upgrade now button is also gray and not possible t...

Virtual background issue

Dear, when I tried to set up the virtual background on my Zoom meeting. I add my company logo which is in white. However when I add to the list of virtual background the preview become black. I tried many times and using another computer or iPAD, it ...

Erickwc by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Shared audio cutting out for participants

Hi. I am having a strange issue and would appreciate any response. Whenever participants speak, they lose the audio I am sharing as host. The only way to solve this is to change my speaker (input) to my microphone, at which point I then cannot hear t...

PWA rollout

I have a 315H Chromebook and this Zoom PWA rollout just sucks. Sometimes it takes me 45 minutes to get into a meeting. It wants to keep loading the outdated Zoom App/Extension. This was erased. When going through website, it also tries to load this o...

Resolved! Unable to Download a Recording from the Cloud

Hi, I downloaded a lecture recording to the Cloud and received a an email with a link to watch it. I am able to enter the passcode and watch the recording online, but there is no way to download from this page. Additionally, when I go to my Profile a...

Recordings

Dear ZOOM community,I need to tap into the ZOOM brains trust and so hope you can help.I have used ZOOM for over 5 y now and made many recordings during this time.Yesterday, I recorded a meeting. The recording symbol appeared and the recording was sen...

Petra3 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes