Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Camera Issue

Hello, I have a new computer, specifically the Acer Aspire 5. When I was on a video meeting everything was working fine and suddenly the zoom meeting will freeze then automatically refresh. When the refresh happens all I can see are black screens tho...

Resolved! Pre-assigning participants to breakout rooms

I'm trying to pre-assign participants to breakout rooms using a CSV file. When they came into the meeting only 2 were assigned. They said they are all using the same email address for Zoom. I only had 8 people so I could manually assign them but when...

My video image freezes on my new MacBook Pro

I just got a new MacBook Pro partly because my Zoom audio was bad and it interfered with other meeting participants. Now the sound is fine, but now my video continually freezes and unfreezes every few seconds, and also goes black, alternating with wo...

Cannot login with email

I cannot login to my account with my email and password. I am still able to access my account by clicking "forgot password?" so I can reset my password in the settings. When I sign out and try to log back in with the same password that I just changed...

Casey3 by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes