Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Hide All Video When Attending Zoom Meeting

I can't be alone on this. When joining a meeting with my colleagues, I like to share pleasantries and see their smiling faces. Once the meeting gets moving on the agenda, I often need to really focus on what's being said and not get distracted by thi...

DRGzoom by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing mike and video icon

Hi All, Not sure which location my issue should go to? As mentioned in the subject topic.I recently canceled my subscription. Now I noticed when I'm logged to a webinar, the mike and video icons at the bottom left-hand corner are missing. I've tried ...

SeaAngel by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Digital Signage Join a Meeting

Hello! I see documentation for how a digital signage display can join a meeting, but no documentation on how to get it to actually join the meetings.... Is it supposed to automatically join? I've run a few tests, and the calendar works appropriately,...

jwalls by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

BAN ACCOUNT FOR NO CLEAR REASON

BRO ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I AM NOT DOING ANYTHING TO MY ACCOUNT AND YOU SUDDENLY PERMANENT BLOCK MY ACCOUNT? WT!AND LITERRALY MY ACCOUNT JUST BASIC NOT LICENSED!  IT'S EASY FOR YOU TO BAN A PERSON'S ACCOUNT WHILE I DON'T DO ANYTHING, GIVE ME THE PROOF...

Why couldn't I see a screen shared by a participant?

I was hosting a meeting with 6 participants. When I shared my screen, all the others could see it. All the other participants could each share their screen and everybody EXCEPT ME could see it. I tried two different servers - Firefox and Chrome - and...

rivkahw by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Waiting Room Delay

One of our members is experiencing an issue where a meeting participant isn't popping up in the waiting room, even though they are on the same meeting link. There seems to be about a 5 minute delay where the participant is waiting, but our member (th...

OTP codes

"if we detect a suspicious login which could be due to a user logging in from an unknown or not often used location"How long is "not often used"? After a week, a month, three months...?

mjw205 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes