Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Thumbnail videos during Presentations

When sharing a presentation the thumbnail videos of participants (and myself) disappear. This only started yesterday. I have checked my settings. They are not set to "hide participants". Can anyone advise? The participants can still see each other an...

Shared screen appeared transparent

One participant joined the zoom meeting on his computer through emailed invite link. He shared screen on his desktop. The screen appeared transparent, showing his iphone phone keyboard underneath. It looked like his share screen was an overlay over t...

Shared window - active speaker NEXT to shared screen

I used to be able to record to the cloud with the active speaker NEXT to the shared screen. In settings, I have unchecked the "record active speaker with Shared Screen. The rest of the boxes are checked (e.g. record active speaker, gallery view, and ...

Fuzzy Green screen with Blackmagic Ultrastudio 3G

Frustration reigns! Streaming video from DSLT via Blackmagic Ultrastudio 3G recorder...into Zoom...and all I get is a fuzzy green mess on screen. Do NOT tell me to downgrade Zoom version. PLEASE resolve urgently...its been 2 months now!

AntonM by Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

US account - Host meeting from canada?

Hi, i have a Business Plus Zoom US account. I'm traveling for work. Can I host a recurring meeting from Canada with no issues? Or do I need to add the audio subscription.https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360015767011-Zoom-Audio-US-Canada than...

Cannot access zoom via work profile and Edge

Hi, I have a work profile set up and when I click on links to a zoom meeting from my Android Outlook, it takes me to my the work profile instance of Microsoft Edge. From there, I'm stuck at the Launch Meeting page and when I click that, nothing ever ...

jhchai by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

how to add multiple redirect URLs in Oauth App

We have multiple environments with different domains for our production, so we wanted to add multiple redirect URLs to the Zoom Oauth app. But currently, an Oauth App supports only one redirect URL per application, so is there any way we can add mult...

FSM by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

User Settings Override Account Settings

We have users who have had to transfer their accounts from the individual level to our Education account. With this transfer, the old settings the user has established do not change when added to our groups. I found in a KB article that the settings ...

bfamoso by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes