Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Audio

I forgot to push the audio button for my meeting yesterday. is there any way I can get the audio now , one day later?

HKG by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't share screen

When I try to share my screen on Zoom I get a banner message indicating 'Please restart screen sharing as it has stopped unexpectedly'. My attendee will either see a black screen with 'X is trying to share their screen' or they will only see the firs...

Audio Transcripts - Can't Export Without Time Stamps

I am using Zoom's audio transcript feature for a study involving interviews. I have unchecked "Add a timestamp to the recording" however the exported VTT file still has numbers and time stamps like "00:00:33.300 --> 00:00:33.960" throughout the trans...

jw5 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Zoom scheduler doesn't remain logged in

More recently endusers have noticed they have to sign in every time they try to book a meeting from Google Calendar.When I click the Zoom scheduler Chrome extension it doesn't remain signed in like it used to.Is this new?

MikeFIT by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Split screen or side by side screen

Hello,I've just joined the Zoom and still trying to figure out how I can set up the Zoom meeting for my needs.I'll be instructing a drawing class session and would like to use an online model posing on the part of my screen and I'd like to use live v...

toarcl by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Meeting

Is it possible to take a participant list of a meeting that already ended.Need ur assistance asap.

Thisal by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! How Do I Use Zoom?

Hello,I have a meeting on Zoom in a few days, and need some help. I could not reach a live person through the Zoom phone number. When I requested a demo and tried to send my message by hitting "Submit", it didn't go anywhere. The message didn't go, a...