Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Mini window always on top in MacOs

Since updating last week I have a second window whenever I open the Zoom app on MacOS (pic attached). It always stays on top of everything, and it's very annoying. How do get rid of this?

Screenshot 2022-06-18 at 13.26.52.png
mjmawson by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

live transcript recording

Hi, I've recorded a meeting where we activated live transcription. It worked fine But now, when I'm going over the recording, I can see both image and sound, but not the transcription Is possible to include it in the recording? Thanks in advance

Lenovo IdeaPad S340 Integrated Camera not working

I have a Lenovo IdeaPad S340. The integrated camera worked fine until I tried to do a virtual background with Zoom. Now the camera only turns on an off and doesn't give a picture. I have tried to turn on the camera from the settings and the function ...

Audio Output is Garbled

I recently got a new work computer and it runs windows 11. I cannot figure out why when I am meeting with a co-worker my audio to them is all garble and messed up. I've been thru everything trying to fix this. I am at my wits end. Hopefully someone c...

Catanist by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom screen jumps over to Zoom Web Page after about 1 minute

I have a Mac desktop and ever since the last Zoom update, ( a week or two ago) about 1 minute into my class the Zoom video jumps over to the Zoom post attendee web page ( i think that is the one). I have to find the Zoom icon in the list at the side ...

Fleming by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to Host Meeting for Others

I'm trying to figure out how to have it so anyone can join my personal meeting when I'm not there. I'm using this to schedule interviews and I'm not supposed to be on those calls? What do I have to do in settings to get this to work? I have already e...

Problem showing slides in Hybrid Meeting

We have been meeting fully Zoom and sharing screens for over two years now, but we recently began hosting hybrid meetings with a laptop, an LCD unit projecting on wall for live audience and a Meeting Owl. Things were great but recently, after loading...

NHARCH by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes