Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

zoom meeting

I am doing Telehealth. How to insert picture or video insider speaker view screen.

evelsun by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Participantes en zoom

Como hacer para que solamente yo pueda ver la cantidad de participantes y no los invitaods?

be5 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Teaching online Tai Chi

Hi everyone,I teach Tai Chi online every week on my laptop. This week zoom wouldn't open and it said i needed version 5.3.0 or later to work. I looked at the zoom site and the latest version on there that was available seemed to be 5.111.I am confuse...

annbee by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom breakout rooms

In my recent event with a few hundred participants, many of my participants are not able to find the breakout rooms that they want to join. This is because when many participants have already entered the rooms, their names will appear below each brea...

KKH by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes