Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom crashes everytime while joining a meeting

Hello for the last 3 weeks I have issues with the last version of Zoom Client 5.17.10. It happens when I'm joining a meeting and I tried everything to fix it.Rebooting my modemRebooting my laptopClosing/Open the zoom appUninstalled/Installed the zoom...

Firebird_0-1711147040005.png

Resolved! Meeting host changes

HI there - I set up meetings on behalf of my boss but occasionally if I open the meeting link before she does the host defaults to myself. Why does zoom do that and how can I stop it? This is particularly annoying when there is a waiting room enabled...

Lisa41 by Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Registration tab is suddently missing

I have set up a meeting with registration required. All good until today, when I logged in to see who has registered and the registration tab is now missing. The "registration required" is definitely selected, and I could see the registrations before...

SMRC by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't adjust meeting volume

Error codes: no error codesDevice type: bluetooth headsetZoom version: always latest, keeps happeningTroubleshooting steps taken: tried adjusting overall Windows volume, tried adjusting volume from Windows volume mixer, tried adjusting volume from Zo...

kepic by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes

Weekly recurring meeting disappeared from Upcoming

I've had a weekly recurring meeting scheduled for well over a year. Same day of the week, same time. My subscription is paid through May. Today when I logged in so as to copy the invitation for an invitee, there were no meetings listed under "Upcomin...

LLNJ by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes