Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom no longer Private. External users present

Zoom is no longer Private as External users are present and cant be turned off. Un-wanted folk listening, recording, but at least we know now. (first pic) ""UPDATES ARE BELOW, AT THE END"" ***OUTCOME*** - "there's no option to turn it off, but we enc...

AussyCC by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Headset audio not working anymore

I have a Hyper-X Cloud Flight headset that used to work fine in Zoom meetings. After my cat walked on the keyboard the headset mic works but I have to run the audio through desktop speakers. Any ideas how to correct this? OS is Win 8.1.Thanks for any...

Resolved! recording limit for users.

hi there Are there any plans for introduction a recording limit for each user ie 3Gb? We think that this will help to manage the amount of recordings being done by users. If the user gets near the limit then they will be prompted to move the recordin...

Audio, but no Video, on iPad in Active Speaker view

Over the last month or so, during twice weekly meetings, a participant informed me that when a speaker is spotlighted, or if her iPad is switched to Active Speaker view, there is audio, but no video is displayed.When a screen is shared, for a picture...

Avantos by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Video stopped for all and scheduled meetings gone

Our account was working fine last week. When we tried to have a scheduled meeting this week, none of us could see our video and our clients couldn't see us. On top of that, all my recurring meetings have disappeared. I have uninstalled and reinstalle...

kja by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes