Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

New Zoom app problems

Hello. As I have a Chromebook, support for the Zoom app ended a couple of weeks ago. I host a weekly meeting with up to ten participants, including myself. I have a paid account. At my first meeting with the new App last Wednesday (7th August) my own...

Patsy1 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

HD Video Field Editable in Settings

Does anyone know what Zoom setting (portal or registry) governs the HD video enable/disable? We know the registry key that will turn on/off the capability but the field is grayed out. What setting is causing the field to not be editable? Ideally we'd...

VanessaS by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to launch or edit polls as host

Initially when I start a scheduled a meeting, I am able to edit and launch polls as host. However, when another user joins the meeting using the same login credentials and becomes co-host, the host is locked out of launching polls. However, the co-ho...

Can't upload csv to pre-assign breakout rooms

I have preped a csv file with the breakout room name and email addresses. When I drag and drop my csv to upload the list, nothing happens. Manually creating groups and adding email addresses work but the csv upload doesn't. Please help.

Selena1 by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom Phone error 407

We faced following error code "Zoom Phone error 407" while using Zoom mobile SDK for both IOS & Androidwe need your support for supported SDKs and its versions, also we need support on way we can login

Meeting Owl at Multiple locations ?

Hello, I am planning a meeting that will include multiple people in various offices around my state.Is it possible for each of those locations to use their Meeting Owls to join and participate in the meeting?Thank you.

Creating a custom branded meeting where i am not the host

My client is looking at creating custom branded meetings for interviews that they set up, I have looked into this subject extensively but because of my lack of knowledge of zoom terminology, I'm not sure if I'm finding the right solutions. what they ...

TW3 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Polls

Hi, everyone. We would like to conduct polling during the Zoom Meeting. We have around 15 options for each question, is there any way to increase the limit of choices for each question in the poll? (I found that we can only set 10 choices for each qu...