Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Inquiry about licensed accounts

I am going to use pro plan for my account on zoom but I need some answers for my inquiries please. As far as I know I can license 9 accounts on my paid (pro-plan) zoom account. My question is: can each one of the nine host different meetings with the...

Meeting

Hello, I have buy ZOOM PRO but my meeting is always limited to 40 minutes.Why? And is it possible to change for to have no time limitation?(I make some distance learning)Thanks for your help!

Microphone drops (windows 11)

HelloI have had a problem with my mic on Zoom on windows 11 for about 6 weeks now. I join a meeting, the mic works fine. Within a few minutes no one can hear me. I then have to deselect my mic in settings and reselect it. It then works fine for a few...

GManC by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes