Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Screen Share, No sound when Digital Output is selected.

Hello,I have an issue. I have digital output connected to my speakers but zoom is not able to pick up the sound. The only way I can get zoom to pick up any sound is if I plug in my headphones in to the aux input and select it as my default output ins...

High Video Packet Loss

Hello, I'm facing huge packet loss on incoming video feeds (webcams and video sharing) from 2 weeks ago.I've tested with multiple devices, (mobile and desktop) with 3 different ISP connections but same ZOOM account. I could share outgoing video and a...

Wrong Zoom User Assigned, Google Calendar Not Working

When people book an appointment through my linked zoom account, it would use the admin account. Now it uses a user account even though it's been assigned to the admin account. This screws up the hosting. Then if I disconnect the account, it continues...

My ZOOM crashed

I was in class and my teacher was talking about cells . And then all of a sudden my teacher started lagging and her voice was like ahahaaaaaaaaaaa . I couldn't hear the test instructions and then i had to write my teacher a email saying, "hi Mrs. bla...

Visual bug in the Zoom home page

Hello everyone, I am new to this community. I just want to share a potential issue related to the Zoom website. Zoom home page contains a visual bug in their home page. It can create bad UX leading to misbehaviour because the bug is right beside the ...