Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

unable update

I am a host in zoom. I have not used it for a few months. When I try to open, it says : Your app version needs t be 5.3.0 or higher. I seem to have 5.0.1. I went to upload and it seems like it uploaded, but still it does not open. It only says the sa...

Ta5 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Where is the cloud recording data?

I joined an ongoing meeting on my PC, transferred the host from the account owner to me, and did the cloud recording.However, my account does not create any recording data in the cloud.Is the recording data stored by the account owner?

Audio Volume Dropping After 1 Hour

One of our staff who has frequent Zoom meetings is getting complaints that their audio is dropping in volume after 1 hour. They are using Windows 11 and usually an Owl Labs Meeting Owl 3. It seems very strange that at precisely 1 hour the audio lower...

RCIP_IT by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom APP SDK

Hi ,We are using zoom App SDK. But We did't find any function inside zoom app SDK for start meeting recording function.Please Help me ASAP. Thanks & RegardsSumit PathakSoftware Engineer

Delay when live-streaming from Zoom to Youtube

My internet speed is fine per www.speedtest.net, but I still have a 15 second delay between Zoom and Youtube when I try to Livestream. I've learned which variables to change on the youtube end as far as latency and buffering, but I still have lag. Ha...

Security Code

Everytime I set up Meetings, my hosts keep getting asked for a one off security code but the email comes through to me not them. Even when I have done the security code it keeps happening. Is there a way I can avoid this ? Thanks

Resolved! Preserving given names of recordings

Zoom recordings in the cloud used to include, partially, the given name of the of session in the title but changed to the very unhelpful DateStamp[random number].mp4 format. Please can it be put back to the original or give us the option of retaining...

Simpson by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Need help

Hi everyone, I am a new Zoom member and I have some questions for you (i'm french so sorry for my bad english) ;First of all, I have to precise that I haven't bought a professionnal Zoom account yet (maybe it can explain some problems I had). I would...

MylGrel by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes