Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Big error

Hello everyone I am Robinson from Bogotá Colombia in South America and I speak Spanish. I have been using zoom for to years with the meeting for 45 minutes, currently the time has changed and I have unlimited time, however one of my friends told me y...

Help - unable to join breakout rooms

Sept 1-2, 2022Unexplainable tech glitch where participants could not join or be assigned to breakout rooms. Even co-hosts are unable to join breakout rooms or transfer participants to breakout rooms. Please help. Our online classes are suffering.

gln by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bug Breakout Room

I tried to use the breakout room, after walking for 1.5 hours all the participants did not even enter the breakout room, and for the participants who left the breakout room themselves did not enter the breakout room, what was the problem?

SPSUPI by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My zoom pro account is behaving like a basic account

I have a zoom pro account and for some reason it is behaving like a basic account. It keeps warning me that I only have 40 minutes for my scheduled meeting even though I have recurring meetings in there that are an hour and have had for months. It al...

YO2022 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Disable the login verification code for login

Dear Team,We use Zoom for educational purpose. We have 5 Zoom licences on which we run around 15 online programs. So accordingly we have more than 30 instructors who uses the zoom logins but everytime we face the issue of OTP login for unknown device...

Presentations

I give Powerpoint presentations from time to time. When I share my screen and go into Presentation mode the Meeting Attendees cannot see my full screen but only see the Current slide and the presenters slides on the left of screen, even though, I am ...

KevinDH by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom IPRange are obsolete

Hi, Twice this week, we (IT Infrastructure department) have been called for excessive Zoom Filtering.Despite this url:https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362683-Zoom-network-firewall-or-proxy-server-settings#h_01EJHWF2FSMCD2HFEPMQJMKAM4we di...

Intruder Took Control, Draws on Screen

I was presenting a Keynote presentation last night, using their Zoom account. An "intruder" logged on, froze my slideshow, and was able to "draw" on the screen for all to see. What settings are involved to NOT have that occur? (1) What should I tell ...

Participants taking host

Hi, I'm using zoom to run an online summer camp. And we have a producer who hosts all the live workshops. Participants are logging in to the workshops and taking host from our producer. It is random and randomly our producer gets host back. Sometimes...

IDU2B by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes