Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Launch issues

In recent times, I've got a new tablet, while I was setting up to sign up on this device, The browser which by the Zoom app built-in one couldn't launching Zoom app and displays Invaild parameters.(300) Could you guys give me any guides to solve this...

Recurring Zoom Meeting

I have scheduled a weekly Zoom meeting. Participants have to register, and I have to approve the registrations. This worked well for about 5 meetings. For this week's meeting, approved registrants had to enter their data again suddenly. I didn't have...

Participants by-passing waiting room

HI, I'm running an online summer camp and some participants are joining meetings by by-passing the waiting room. My settings are set up to enable waiting room, no one can join before the host. It's random, it's not always the same participants and ev...

IDU2B by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Required registration checkbox not appearing

I created a zoom meeting with the required registration. Had attendees and everything. Now I log in and the attendees list and all of the other features are gone! When I click on registration, email settings and branding, nothing appears anymore. It ...

View Gallery

Hello, When I join a Zoom meeting, VIEW GALLERY and other view options do not appear on my screen. There are no such buttons or icons to click on. i might add that I have the impression that my downloading of Zoom Client is not functional. I am using...

gdzw by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

My assistant can't login to help set up events

hi everyone I have a virtual assistant based in Mexico and one of the things I have her do is use my account to set up meetings on my behalf so I don't have to login to Zoom and do that. But, every time she tries to login lately she is asked to input...

recuperación de sesión grabada

Hola quiero acceder a una sesión grabada de zoom pero me sale este mensaje: "Esta grabación no existe. (3.301)"me ha pasado con varias sesiones grabadas ¿hay alguna manera de recuperarlas?Muchas gracias