Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Missing Video And Sound

Hello everyone, I am new to this software and I wanted to use it to make video calls to m family back in my home country. The family I use it with are older people in their 60s and early 70s but they are quite used to technology and are not 'technoph...

SarahL by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sound crushing on zoom

While we have a band session trainnig meeting in zoom. Frequently, There's a sound crushing problem when talking and playing. when I lecturing at room the sound of student's guitar also has to be listened, but because of my voice student's sound can'...

changing an occurrence within a series

Hi, I'm having trouble when I move an occurence of a meeting that is part of a series....the Zoom link is corrupt. Meaning, that when I check on the Mtg ID after I have moved the occurence -- and check the settings it will say " add zoom". Any sugges...

NAME CHANGED BY HOST

I gave permission to the one hosting regular meetings to have the ability to change my name. I would like to take this back, as they have changed my name to a name I would rather not have. How do I get back my control of changing my own name without ...

J2022 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

version change

I updated zoom on one of our machines and pulled up a link to launch a meeting. When I launch the meeting it is still showing to be in the old version prior to the upgrade? I verified that the upgrade did take place because the desktop shortcut bring...