Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Ipad sharing volume

I am looking for how to control my ipad volume when I'm screen sharing. Specifically, I'm using zoom from my iMac. I want to share a game from my ipad, and I go to share screen - ipad (i typically use connected). I make sure my ipad volume is down or...

Weird Audio Issue

Hi all, Just wondering if anyone else has come across this issue and could offer any insight. I am in New Zealand and my colleagues are in Australia - while in a meeting with several people the audio clarity for one or maybe two people will drop to t...

Zoom attendance

Hi guys....If my zoom students are 150. Can I register on zoom so that in meeting missed participants I can find out easily .....Can we get common attendance for more then one meetings in one file from zoom?

Zahoor by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing Video And Sound

Hello everyone, I am new to this software and I wanted to use it to make video calls to m family back in my home country. The family I use it with are older people in their 60s and early 70s but they are quite used to technology and are not 'technoph...

SarahL by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes