Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

I've created a meeting but its saying I'm not the host

When I create a meeting it generates links for both my non-pro account and another "addon" link which seems to be connected to my pro account. If I create a meeting and want to delete it, I'm getting Error 1100 which suggests I'm not the host. I have...

mclfck by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! avatars not working

i was able to use avatars now i cant. i haven`t changed computers, i didn`t change any settings. others in my meeting can use avatars. also i cant find the "toggle avatars" option in my settings

dvazoka by Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Time Zone

Hello, I'am using the zoom basic client version on my computer (Windows 10), last update. Since ~1 month I have the problem that on every new meeting I create I have to switch manually from time zone (GMT+1:00) Berlin to (GMT+1:00) Vienna. In my zoom...

JosiP by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Checkboxes missing in Schedule Privileges

I am trying to add repot access to the people i have assigned scheduling privilege's to. However, when I follow the steps the checkboxes for both Cloud Recording and Reports do not appear. Why is this?

Classic View gone with 5.17.5?

Hello all, I just updated to 5.17.5 and now classic view for shared whiteboard seems to be gone. The first session with a client I had, I spotted a message asking me if I wanted to use Classic View and it switched back to what I'm familiar with in te...

Resolved! I can't turn off Reactions on my Mac

Hello - I can't seem to turn off gestures on My Mac. I have gone through settings and everything is unchecked. I took a screenshot to show this but can't upload here. If I raise my thumb even by accident a thumb bubble arrives on my screen. Then my v...

Mossman1 by Listener
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes