Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Can't get audio working

When trying to connect to Zoom I get the error as displayed above. Not sure how to fix it. I have a Logitech headset and it works fine everywhere else. I've tested it. I've switched ports. I've rebooted and nothing is working. I've tried plugging int...

Tooner1111_0-1660685655688.png

Complain about the zoom full screen sharing

Hi!I would like to suggest you that it is better if you can make specific edge or something for zoom full screen when someone sharing their screen. Because sometimes I forget that the task bar is not my one at the moment like. Thank you!

Jinuka by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Scheduling on behalf of another person

I schedule meetings for my boss (I have been assigned scheduling privileges). However, he cannot start the meeting, even though it clearly lists him as the host. I cannot add him as an alternate host, since I am scheduling it for him. I schedule seve...

MCCZoom by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom not recognizing web address

Has anyone received a message stating that Zoom does not recognize a web address? I am unable to connect to my own hosted meetings because of this. Only a recent issue the last few weeks, and it seems to be on my Ipad Pro. I have used this format wit...

Muting another meeting participant

it would be greatly helpful if meeting participants are able to mute other meeting participants on their own end.I am not the meeting host, but i would like to mute someone who is also participating in the meeting, so i won't get to hear their pointl...

RXKwok by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Question on "free" account

I have a friend who uses a free account. she says that the 40 minute time limit starts the minute one person signs on. I thought it was when people sign on. How do I find the right answers. She doesn't want to use my paid account