Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Unable to create zoom meeting using outlook

While scheduling the meeting it says that the default setting is set to zoom web if want to change then change the default but it is not allowing me to change can any one help me

kmishra by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How do you delete chats on the zoom app?

Hello,there are "chat" meetings scheduled on my app. I did not create them and there is no way to manually delete them. I don't know what they are, why they're there, or who added them to my schedule. I tried uninstalling the app on my Mac desktop an...

Kait by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Video Participants are Squashed

For the past few meetings I had, the videos of participants are all squashed to the top left of each "box" of where their video should've fit into. I have no idea what I can do to fix this bug, and I'm unnable to read the participant name as it is al...

webinar replays

hi all when downloading zoom webinar replays im only accessing 3 files on my account however on my clients theyre getting 7-8 which is what im after is there a subscription that allows this or is it a setting ?

Disconnect audio

Bluetooth headphones worked fine until recently. Now, when I join a meeting, I get the select join audio on the lower left. Selections are WiFi or Dial in. When I select WiFi, I get a message "you are using device audio". In addition, when I go to Mo...

EBA001 by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

i need screen share off its on 24/7 why?

I have been rying to turn off screen sharing on zoom for a month so I can take an exam with anoher pos program invue. and i cant with screen sharing on. This is ruining my life. Why is it no one can turn it if for 10 min? Do i have to hack the admini...

Resolved! How many accounts can be on a pro plan?

I usually only have 2 people in any meeting I host, but there are sometimes more. I am currently on the basic plan and am looking to possibly upgrade so that I don't get limited on time for those larger meetings. My manager has a pro plan currently. ...

LayneS by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes