Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Can't find cloud recording

I was recording as a cohost on someone else's pro plan (I have the basic plan) and I pressed record to cloud. It seemed like it was working but I never received the recording and I'm worried that it's because I have the Zoom basic plan. I googled it ...

Cam is Zoomed in on Zoom through browser

Hello fellow Zoomers, I have a rather perplexing problem - when I am on Zooms meeting through my browser (Google Chrome), my cam is zoomed in to approx 120% but it is not of my doing. I checked all my settings and it's all what it should be. Features...

Zoom on Adroid Phone - Sound

I am taking an exercise class using zoom. I tried accessing on my Android phone today and could not get the sound turned on. I have to deactivate my video and the sound at my end, which is easy to do on Android tablet. But I couldn't figure out how t...

Virtual background

It worked once last year and hasn't since then. Why am I still getting the halo affect, even with a green screen, when I try to use a virtual background?

cdgm by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Virtueller Hintergrund

Hallo zusammen!Ich habe einen Virtuellen Hintergrund gewählt. Das Problem hierbei ist, dass es um den Kopf herum, dann zum Teil verschwommen ist und nicht mehr so klar, wenn ich den Virtuellen Hintergrund weg lasse. Gibt es hierfür eine Lösung. Ich a...

FrankE by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes