Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Problem with Zoom Desktop app

Hi guys,I've been having an issue with Zoom app on windows 11 PC. First of all when i tried to install it on my user, it would install and open it and it would work, but when i turn it off and try to turn it on again it wouldn't work, so i had to rei...

Only after restart - everyone has Audio

When starting a meeting, all participants have no audio.Only when the meeting is canceled and restarted again everyone have their audio.How do I avoid having to restart every meeting??? THXS. 

Unable to join meeting

Hi,I integrated react-native-zoom-us with version 5.10.0. It was working fine some day day, but now it is not joining the meeting. I got error while joining the meeting. While I am using same client ID and client secret in your example app it is work...

SparxApp by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Want to assign a diff person to host and run my zoom session

I need to assign someone else to act as the host of a session.She and I both teach for the same institution.I tried adding her as alternative host by pasting her email into the space.I get the error>Unable to assign alternative host because user cann...

Entering as host from different time zone and users

I have a few ZOOM users that I provide to subcontracts of mine for work.They are from different time zones, so I can't change the time zone of the users each time. When they try to log on to a meeting as host, they are asked for a key that's been sen...

gadi by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! update zoom over network to all users

I just started a new position and was requested to handle Zoom updates for around 300 users. I am working with the endpoint team and was looking for a solution and if GPO would be the best approach for pushing updates to all users.

audio level

I've recorded a meeting, but the level of the audio volume is too low. I can only ear a whisper. At the moment of recording, the input volume was setted at 50%. Now, how can I remedy this? Is there a way to improve the audio track that I've got?