Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Take Notes in Zoom

For the first time today, I had the option of taking notes while in a meeting. When I clicked a button, it opened a document with all relevant meeting info. I wanted to know if the notes are shared with all participants, but I can neither find docume...

GinaH by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Duplicated meeting in Zoom

Hello!It is being quite hard to keep the latest meetings in Zoom when you are using Outlook Desktop plugin. What I am facing is when I change the meeting in Outlook instead of being changed in Zoom it's being created a new meeting. This happens in th...

rlopes by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to enter Zoom ca;ll

Hello -- I find that when I initiate a Zoom on one of my computers, I am not recognized when I try to enter the meeting as a host on another computer. Zoom assumes I am a new person and says, "Waiting for host to enter the meeting". How do I get arou...

Meetings

I have a Pro account. I have two computers, only one of which was used with Zoom. That computer crashed yesterday while in the midst a Zoom meeting I was hosting (with 1 individual). When the computer restarted, I signed out of Zoom. Subsequently, I ...

BarryM by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Not able to assign to breakout rooms

We are having a reoccurring issue with our breakout rooms. Typically when getting over 70 in the meeting at some point any of the meeting cohosts can not assign new members to specific break out room. Any ideas on why they seem to get stuck in the ma...