Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

cloud recording issues

Hi, I recorded a meeting occurrence to the cloud, and after it converted and downloaded, its seems to be missing the audio files. any idea how to re convert this to recover the full video/audio files?

Regarding how to set co-host

Hello. I would like to know how to set co-host in the meeting. Last meeting I tried but only what I could do is change the host, there was no option for co-host. kindly help me.

Akemi1 by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Sharing screen

Hi  Just before sharing my second monitor on Zoom, the number of the monitor shows on the top left corner of the screen, how do I stop the number of the monitor from showing?

Sharing screen.jpg

Meeting set up without a time or date

I set up a meeting without a specific date or time so that several friends and I can Zoom with each other whenever we want to. I would like to copy the invite so new people can use the automatic login. I can't find this meeting anywhere in my list of...

Waiting Rooms

Good morning, I utilize the Waiting Rooms for my Zoom training sessions. Most of the attendees, when joining are sent over to the waiting room, however, I've noticed every so often a few participants squeak through and enter the Zoom meeting and bypa...

Computer crashes during Zoom calls

Hi everyone, sorry if I am posting this in the wrong place. Tech support question here. I have a Jabra Engage 65 headset and very frequently, when I am using it during Zoom calls, my whole computer will crash. No issues when using my webcam mic/exter...

Ian117 by Listener | Zoom Partner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Launch issues

In recent times, I've got a new tablet, while I was setting up to sign up on this device, The browser which by the Zoom app built-in one couldn't launching Zoom app and displays Invaild parameters.(300) Could you guys give me any guides to solve this...