Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Background behind all participants

Hello everyone,we make live streaming discussion board for ppl, where is 2-4 speakers and all other ppl is muted and only watching. Sure, we know how to change personal background behind every speakers but question is if there a way change this black...

Vintio by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Video pixelated using Chromebox or chromebook

Tried using my chromebox and chromebook for a zoom meeting this evening and was treated to horrible video quality using two different cameras. When I pulled out an older windows laptop and attached the same cameras, I had crystal clear video. Has any...

Monitored meeting

I have a meeting tonight and I’m not sure if it’ll be monitored to see my activity. My plan was to do a split screen and use safari for my music and chrome for my work during the meeting. Can the moderator view my screen and see that I’m using two sc...

Sjohn by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! New meeting link for each recurrence

I realize that most people want to keep the same meeting link for each recurrence of a meeting. I see post after post after post about it. But is there any way to NOT keep the same meeting link for each recurrence? Or you just have to set them up as ...

Zoom VDI Plugin (VMware) for x64 ARM processors

My personal laptop cannot install any of the VDI plugins from Zoom website. It runs on ARM processor x64 and I assume that's why installer files doesn't work. I did download Zoom software that is ARM processor version from the website but cannot seem...

356work by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Blur

Hello, the defocus, blur option is not available for me in background and filters.How to resolve to appear?

Why Recording File so big?

why are some recording files 3 to 5 times larger than others?we have several user accounts that record one-hour videos.one account generates one-hour video files that are 150MB.Another account's one-hour video would be 700MB. Why?

Audio Recording Cuts Out For Some Speakers

Hello! I recorded a Meeting that had several speakers, however when listening to the recording, only some speakers are captured. It cuts out at around 17minutes for one speaker, but then captures another speaker a few minutes later. We've identified ...

mdburns by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes