Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Recordings

So I could not log into my account, because I forgot my password. Every time the response was I did not have an account. However I did have one and I had about 20 recorded meetings in the cloud. So then it told me create a new account, all my credent...

SB25 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Old chat posts not visible to late joiners

Hi Guys When I start a zoom I have many people on the call, 60+ meaning I have to post multiple times to make sure that late arrivers get the important messages - is there any way to set the zoom session so that late joiners see all the chat history ...

Can't allow screen share

Tap share screenGet a pop up saying "Allow zoom to share your screen"Tap "Open System Preferences". This takes you directly to System Preference -> Security -> Screen RecordingNothing, list is emptyTap "+". Opens finder window. Go to Applications fol...

Zoom Audio doesn't work with wired earbuds

I'm using a 2020 MacBook Air with Zoom. I have wired earbuds from Apple, and also 3rd party ones, that work fine with the computer when I'm on any other website with sound (Netflix, YouTube, Hulu, etc.) The audio works fine on Zoom when I join a meet...

meeting link failed

I scheduled mtg and copied and pasted link and e mailed it to guests. I opened the mtg from my profile. When others tried to join it said No Meeting Found ( or some such wording), Some then went to their zoom acct and put in mtg number and password a...

Dodieb by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes