Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom APP SDK

Hi ,We are using zoom App SDK. But We did't find any function inside zoom app SDK for start meeting recording function.Please Help me ASAP. Thanks & RegardsSumit PathakSoftware Engineer

Delay when live-streaming from Zoom to Youtube

My internet speed is fine per www.speedtest.net, but I still have a 15 second delay between Zoom and Youtube when I try to Livestream. I've learned which variables to change on the youtube end as far as latency and buffering, but I still have lag. Ha...

Security Code

Everytime I set up Meetings, my hosts keep getting asked for a one off security code but the email comes through to me not them. Even when I have done the security code it keeps happening. Is there a way I can avoid this ? Thanks

Resolved! Preserving given names of recordings

Zoom recordings in the cloud used to include, partially, the given name of the of session in the title but changed to the very unhelpful DateStamp[random number].mp4 format. Please can it be put back to the original or give us the option of retaining...

Simpson by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Need help

Hi everyone, I am a new Zoom member and I have some questions for you (i'm french so sorry for my bad english) ;First of all, I have to precise that I haven't bought a professionnal Zoom account yet (maybe it can explain some problems I had). I would...

MylGrel by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Reports Tab

HiI'm a licenced user with a paid subscription but I can't don't have the Reports tab to see who attended a meeting last night. How can I get this information?

zoom not signing in

hi,my zoom account was working fine until ten minutes ago, but when i tried to join a meeting it logged me out of everything and it just says “connecting”. i tested my internet but there is nothing wrong with it. i can also log in with my alternate a...

Need to change email notification template

Hello, I have to change the Email notification content, but it is not possible. Currently it looks like: and I have to remove all part that is about joining from mobile. How can I do it?For my current meeting the participants must join only from desk...

Screenshot 2022-08-31 at 16.59.17.png
OlaBold by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes