Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Intruder Took Control, Draws on Screen

I was presenting a Keynote presentation last night, using their Zoom account. An "intruder" logged on, froze my slideshow, and was able to "draw" on the screen for all to see. What settings are involved to NOT have that occur? (1) What should I tell ...

Participants taking host

Hi, I'm using zoom to run an online summer camp. And we have a producer who hosts all the live workshops. Participants are logging in to the workshops and taking host from our producer. It is random and randomly our producer gets host back. Sometimes...

IDU2B by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No audio if more than one person unmuted

We use Zoom to run morse code lessons.When we join the meeting we can all hear each other.I take the Host, mute and start sharing a morse code program or webpage to send the code.When the code is finished, I reveal the code that was sent, unmute and ...

Forcing a line break in a title or question

Is it possible to force a line break in a title or question?I'm working in a bilingual environment and need to present the text in two languages.I'm currently using a "/" between French and English, but would also like to insert a line break (SHIFT +...

FMJ by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Screen sharing while screen mirroring to a TV

I'm teaching a hybrid class this week and next, with some students in the classroom and some at home participating via Zoom. We have a big TV in our classroom, and I would like to use my iPad and apple pencil to write on pdfs of worksheets that I've ...

Recurring meetings and renewal off account

Hello, Our account just renewed but prior to the renewal we had a recurring meeting with the same call in number, id etc... Is there anyway yo extend the recurring meeting with the old information into the new option period? Oh do we have to set up a...

How to connect zoom link to your site?

Hello Zoomers! I am new to zoom and new to taking my business online. I am learning new things consistently and a week ago one of my customers sent me a message to come on zoom and fortunately, he also taught me how to do it. Now, I want to share an ...

Rehbr by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes