Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Bulk Sign Out

Is there a way to sign-out users from Admin portal ?We are working on calendar integration and one of the requirements is to sign out and sign back.We want to perform sign out activity from the portal so that next time when user logs in they will be ...

identity of participants

Hello, is there a way to identify the email address associated with an individual participant? The meeting is over but I have the recording. I would like to gather the email address of one of the participants.

SMH33 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Users unable to join a zoom meeting

Hello I was hosting a zoom meeting and there were some users who could join with the zoom link immediately, and others were being asked for a meeting password after the zoom link was clicked. When they entered the meeting password they were denied ac...

Recording file does not exist

Hi, I attended a training last Oct. The host sent me a few recordings. When I was trying to retrieve them today. It said that the recording does not exist. Just wondering how I can recover it. Is there any back up avaialble? One recording's address i...

Screen sharing with dual monitors

I used to be able to screen share content from my 2nd monitor’s screen without anything being interrupted or minimize on my primary monitor. However, now when I try to screen share my 2nd monitor’s screen, it throws the app that is on my 2nd monitor ...