Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Sound Volume Differences

I'm using iPad for zoom meetingand I realize that when I open the zoom meeting and music player in a same time, the volume is decreasealso same when I start screen sharing then open music playerbefore open zoom, the volume is loudbut when already ope...

ZWSJ by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Embedding Prolific IDs into Zoom Invite Link

Hello, I am a research assistant currently conducting a study that requires me to use Zoom. I am going to pair participants into groups of two on Zoom and have them interact with each other. I will also be using Prolific and Qualtrics for this study....

group chat disappear

group chat disappeared all the sudden.this happened to several group made by 4 specific members.(4members,A,B,C,D. the disappeared groups were made by ABC,ACD,BCD) the group chat disappeared in all member's chat room list.when we search the contents,...

Breakout Room data export

Hi all, I'm trying to find if there's a way to export the participants of the breakout rooms. I can export the participant data for all meeting but can't find the breakout room information -to answer which participants were in a room. Any where I can...

Slides as virtual background

I can choose slides as virtual background, but when the Keynote slides come up - I am still located in the top bar, not in the slides. I have checked system requirements and I satisfy them all. Any ideas?

Oma by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Не работает виртуальный фон и размытие

Добрый день, нет возможности на макбуке подключить виртуальный фон. Почитала инструкции - вроде комп соответствует: ОС 12.4, процессор - 1,6 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i5, модель - MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2015)Зум скачала новый - но нет возможности...

zoom meetings

when i try to have a zoom meeting and clients are trying to get on they cant its says host has a a meeting open. i close the meeting and repoen they still cant get in

Zoom Recordings

I am a student and my teachers use zoom for live lessons. They record the lessons and then post them. When i click on the link it says it's not valid or theres and error or will make me download a file that will bring up audio and a video. The audio ...