Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Не работает виртуальный фон и размытие

Добрый день, нет возможности на макбуке подключить виртуальный фон. Почитала инструкции - вроде комп соответствует: ОС 12.4, процессор - 1,6 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i5, модель - MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2015)Зум скачала новый - но нет возможности...

zoom meetings

when i try to have a zoom meeting and clients are trying to get on they cant its says host has a a meeting open. i close the meeting and repoen they still cant get in

Zoom Recordings

I am a student and my teachers use zoom for live lessons. They record the lessons and then post them. When i click on the link it says it's not valid or theres and error or will make me download a file that will bring up audio and a video. The audio ...

Autolaunch Zoom PWA on Chrome OS for free account users

So the old chrome zoom extension finally stopped working on my chromebook so I installed the new Zoom PWA. The problem is, I can't find any settings anywhere to update Chrome to use the new app. It just keeps looking for the old extension. I've read ...

Setting Chrome PWA as default?

Hi -- I use a Chromebook and I am in the process of migrating from the Zoom app to Zoom for Chrome PWA.I've installed Chrome PWA and can run meetings from it.I uninstalled the original zoom app.When I click a zoom link that someone sends me, it gives...

sonnette Zoom

Bonjour, Comment arrêter les sonnettes de rentrée et sortie lorsqu'on est en rencontre Zoom. Merci et bonne journée

Nihal1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes