Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Missing recording

Hi - I just had a zoom meeting and recorded the session to my local drive. When logging into Zoom and navigating to the Local Recordings page, I can see the meeting, (it has already been converted) but when clicking to OPEN the recording, it does not...

display picture

my profile picture does NOT display during meetings. How do I change that? The "Hide participant profile pictures in a meeting" tab is NOT SELECTED!

drussell by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

"organization" of posts question

Hi all, I'm new to this forum and had a question as to how the posts and replies are ordered. Shouldn't posts with new replies appear first? Or are the posts ordered in chronological order of the OP's first post date? I responded with some updates to...

Admin portal - Pro vs Busniess license

Hi It seems to be a very simple question, but for some reason it is not explained anywhere and it seems to be hard getting answer even from Zoom...So there is a page with Zoom plans comparison and one of differences between Pro and Business Plan is n...

LK_EXN_0-1664867529275.png
LK_EXN by Participant | Zoom Partner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes