Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Recording file does not exist

Hi, I attended a training last Oct. The host sent me a few recordings. When I was trying to retrieve them today. It said that the recording does not exist. Just wondering how I can recover it. Is there any back up avaialble? One recording's address i...

Screen sharing with dual monitors

I used to be able to screen share content from my 2nd monitor’s screen without anything being interrupted or minimize on my primary monitor. However, now when I try to screen share my 2nd monitor’s screen, it throws the app that is on my 2nd monitor ...

Meetings automatically deleting (using Eventbrite plug-in)

Hi folks, Hope you're well. If this is a question for Eventbrite, please let me know. We have been receiving emails noting that an upcoming event created with Eventbrite is deleting. Here's the email:Subject: Your Meeting - XXXXX Is DeletedHi XXXXX,Y...

SmonW by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Virtual background

I'm having issues trying to use virtual background. I've set it up and have it turned on but keeps telling me to enable. its already enabled. I've signed out also and still no change.

Risa1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

NO FUNCIONA ESTO , NUNCA

LLEVO AÑOS INTENTANDO USAR ESTE PROGRAMA, pero menuda basura de verdad, ni una clase he podido hacer jamás con esta app, no sabes la impotencia que es, que lo intentas mil veces, intentas buscar ayuda, y nuuunca funciona , ojala funcione como google ...

time zone USA-UK

Trying to schedule a meeting 4pm eastern time -9pm UK time but the time doesn't appear in the dropdown please help. Is the meeting to be set at Eastern time or UK time ? thanks

QU1 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

One persons camera is on by default

I have cameras turned off by default when guests join my meetings, but i have one coworker whos cameras is always on by default when they joins my meetings. It's only this one person, and i'm the only host in whos meeting this happens to for them. Al...