Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

webiner

how to enable entry to the webinar without the need to register a name and email?

ameera by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Host Disconnects and cohost does not have zoom premium

I have a meeting scheduled and the host just informed me that she may have internet connection issues due to storms. I will be cohost but am not licensed with a zoom subscription. If she disconnects, what will happen with the timer of the meeting? It...

SofieS by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Banning

so recently i had gotten an account banned from zoom(i reported them) but have been wondering if i can unban them since they have been having a hard time without there account

benkn by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrade zoom meting a 500

Ho pianificato una riunione col pro fino a 100 e ho inviato ai futuri partecipanti il link di accesso. In un secondo tempo ho fatto l upgrade fino a 500. La domada e' la riunione pianificata prima dell upgrade e relativo link di accesso vale comunque...

Attended meeting history

I need help, i attended a meeting and the host claims to have no proof to show i attended the meeting. Is there a way i can provide proof of attendance on my end as a participant because i am certain i attended the meeting.Thank you.

bnj by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes