Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Minimized Window

When I am in a meeting and minimize the window, I get a single view with no controls. up until two weeks ago I could drag this around the screen to avoid obscuring material. It is not impossible to move, and if I try and click on it, I am actually cl...

mccorqi by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Self Camera automatically changing zoom level

I have a new computer and now my zoom camera seems to adjust its zoom on me for emphasis. As in, it pans in or out depending on whether I'm leaning in or away. My meeting participants are commenting on this and find it distracting. I want to change i...

Windows 11 - Zoom reboots PC during meeting

My PC restarts at irregular intervals during a Zoom meeting. I assume it just shuts down and restarts, but there is no blue screen.Has anyone else experienced this problem?Both Windows and Zoom are up to date with the latest updates.