Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Enabling virtual background for Linux with Ryzen 4 core CPU

Hi!My desktop PC has 4core AMD Ryzen CPU. Based on this article I was trying to test if my CPU could effort the virtual background.I use Zoom desktop client 5.12.0 downloaded from Zoom download page and I installed 5.11.9 plugin from this page , the ...

Luca_DG by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Closed captioning broken on Zoom

Hello, I was in a meeting recently where I was the host and we were using the auto-generated closed captioning. About 15 minutes into the meeting the closed captioning stopped working. It stopped appearing on the screen and the transcript stopped log...

chris9 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Creating a Status Button

IS THIS POSSIBLE FOR YOU TO CREATE IT WOULD BE A GREAT ADDITION Some time back I used a Conference room from a company GVO when I logged into my Members Area they had some code I could copy and pasteon to a Members only page where it displayed a Butt...

Meetings Not Recorded - Error 3301

Hello! I have Zoom set up to automatically record all of my meetings and it appears to be recording as they happen. I'm receiving all of the "Cloud Recording - example meeting is now available" emails but any time I try to open any of the included li...

jmfd by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes