Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Can i post live meeting on YouTube?

Hi,My name is james ami. I'm a Business owner. I have to post many living streaming videos regarding my business. i have one question, Can we post a live meeting on Youtube as a live stream? if yes please guide me how?

Resolved! Half of participants unable to connect to audio

This morning, while logging into a Zoom meeting, half of our participants (6 of the 12) were unable to connect to audio. We could see them but there was no audio in or out. We hold this meeting monthly and have never had this issue in the 2 years tha...

acowdin by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Registrants for Recurring Meetings

How do I remove a disruptive registrant from future meetings that are recurring? The only way that I see will send an email to them with additional information. All I want to do is remove the person from the registration list and/or block them from u...

Hewiep by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost Recording

I was the host of the meeting and I recorded it (it also showed that it is being recorded) but I think I was not able to log in during the meeting. Is there a way to retrieve the recording?

1sh by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

white screen from webcam -- webcam works in other video apps

All of a sudden - my screen keeps showing ALL white when I have my camera on. But then it did work in one meeting this morning - but wont work now. The camera works just fine in google meet. PLEASE ADVISE SOLUTION. I downloaded and updated all the zo...