Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom annotate tool eats penstrokes

I've been using the Zoom Whiteboard (not the physical whiteboard) on my computer with a Wacom drawing tablet. Unfortunately, something has changed and now my penstrokes are being eaten and replaced with dots. I believe this is some kind of double cli...

Josh_314_0-1663616109414.png Josh_314_1-1663616181981.png Josh_314_2-1663616225572.png

Polling report does not generate

Trying to generate a polling report, but the registration report is generated instead (I selected poll report). How can I get the polling report to generate?

tswett by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

breakout rooms

what setting needs to be set to allow breakout rooms and assignment of attendees to the breakout rooms to be retained in a weekly meeting? It appears I have to create the breakout rooms each time?

white square

Recently during a Zoom session, when I turn off my video a small white square appears instead of the black background with my sign on name. Any solution would be appreciated

Q7zoom by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! SSO Company Domain - Can it be Prefilled on Desktop App?

Hi,I wanted to know if it's possible to have the company domain prefilled on the desktop app when a user selects SSO as the sign in method.Basically, we're looking for the app to have our company domain already there so the user doesn't have to enter...

doncl01 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom on Facebook Portal

So, I see a doctor (therapist) on zoom. She sends me a texted link to join her session on zoom. Here’s the issue: I started using a Facebook Portal camera on my TV. When the text arrives on my phone, I can’t open the meeting on the TV. Is the meeting...

Mic not working on Mac

A few weeks ago I lost the ability to use my mic when using Zoom. I can still hear everything, just can't talk. The mic works in other apps and in the advanced settings within Zoom. However, when I attempt to test and use my audio when in a meeting, ...

JFlom by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Identify Error

We use a PWA link within an SSO LTI for students to access their teacher's meetings. Currently we have had reports of some students sitting in the waiting room, even after the meeting has started and others who hop into the room, but then are "droppe...