Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Disclaimer Report

Hi,We do not see the participant's name on Zoom's disclaimer report. We only see the guest user, which makes no sense becuase it's important to know who agrees or cancels the disclaimer. Is there an option to get the participant's names? Any help wou...

Kkaty50 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why is local recording of own camera of poor quality?

I use Zoom to present online lectures to audiences of 20-80 people. The lectures are a mix of me speaking to the camera and presenting slides to the audience. I record the Zoom sessions locally using Zoom's built-in recording feature. The image quali...

Vana by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

unreachable room with android tablet

Hello, I explain our problem to you.participants in a meeting who have an android tablet are blocked when moving to another room, on the screen the join room screen, they can no longer access the control of the application, the other participants see...

Resolved! Cloud Recording

I have pro plan. I am trying to make cloud recording work. I works in my original account well.But when i start meeting by other users in my account there is no option to record to cloud

Zoom Transcription Accuracy

I am interested in understanding how Zoom measures its transcription accuracy and what the accuracy threshold is for language translation. What percent accuracy does Zoom need for a particular language in order to release it? For example, if Zoom tra...

video overlay

Hi - I am looking to upgrade my YouTube videos and need some help! How do I put my video over an image to delete any dead space, customize and remove Zoom watermark. I have the image but cant get it right. I'm not looking for a virtual background as ...

controlling sound on 'blended' meeting

I have a situation with a 'blended' meeting. We have several participants gathered in a single room, where we have a computer attached to a large screen TV attached to an external wide-angle camera and an omni-directional mic for the room. This compu...