Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Sound is awful

Hi guys, I just purchased Zoom for a year and I can't get a good sound. I have great internet but as soon as I play an instrument, or sing, the sound starts lagging on Zoom... I wanted to use this for work (which requires me to play and sing)... HELP...

Can't locate meeting saved to the web

I recorded a meeting on the cloud recently. It downloaded and I saved it on my computer. I can't locate it now. Additionally, it's not under "recording management" tab on my account. It was a big file and the download took overnight. Could that have ...

Scheduling multiple meetings by the same person (co-hosting)

Hello we are Zoom One Pro, 100+ users company.I've got a following problem.our talent acquisition department is responsible for scheduling interviews for the entire company.1) we have 3+ ppl in talent acquisition team (ta1, ta2, ta3)2) we have a dedi...

MK82 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom invitation in Vietnamese?

I received a zoom invitation on gmail from a colleague in IA, it was written in English, but on my Apple 1Phone7 it appears to be in Vietnamese. Is this a Google, Zoom or Apple problem, and have the sender or I been hacked?

jmkl1 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Chat Recording

I ran a meeting and asked attendees to record the first 4 digits of their UK postcode in the chat so I could ascertain where they were logging in from. The meeting was recorded onto the computer for later upload to an unlisted area on our company You...

Individual Login?

Hi there, we are hosting regular meetings for up to 20 participants. Usually they receive an invitation with the Zoom-login-link. Recently we are facing the problem that the link is being shared with outsiders who are not registered for the meeting. ...

HWSI by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Join audio on mobile

Hi, I have a company organizing many Zoom meetings and I can often see that users (participants) when they join the meeting using a mobile phone, they don't understand they have to click on "Connect with wifi" so we all lose a lot of time.Before join...

AlexVisio_0-1666002527972.png

Retrieve encrypted message

I did not record a meeting I had but I see through the dashboard that data is stored regarding the meeting and now I would like to retrieve it if it is possible yet it appears to be encrypted. Is there a way to remove encryption and listen to the mee...

TDE by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes