Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Default invitation used when rescheduling appointments

When rescheduling appointments, the email body is stripped away and the default Zoom invitation is used.1. Could someone help explain why this occurs?2. Is there a way to avoid this from happening? (this is the pop-up message displayed when attemptin...

2022-10-31_10-50-11.jpg

Profile Pics

Zoom needs to make the user's profile pic easily accessible regardless of whether one logged into a meeting or entered as a guest. The pic should be a fixed default feature unless one decides to opt out. Forcing users to experiment with dubious "fixe...

Unable to restore minimised video panel

While sharing screen in zoom meeting as host, I minimised the video panel to have view of the screen behind. The video panel disappeared from my desk top and I could not restore back the Panel. I had to logout and join again to get the panel view Can...

sekar49 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Live Transcription Delay, bug?

Myself and my team have been using the live transcription feature since November 2021 on wi-fi without any issues. As of 2/15, the live transcripts have had a 1-2 minute delay which make them unusable in a live meeting. I chatted with Zoom support an...

m_cce by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio for yoga session

A client of mine records her workout sessions over zoom, on a Mac. (in Norway)It start with slow mediation and then moves on to more active movements. I wonder if you have any equipment to recommend for taking up sound. Something compatible with Zoom...

Choose my name and email at meeting opening

Hi! I recently reinstalled my windows.Before, when i was joining a meeting, a box asked me to enter my name and email.Since i have reinstalled windows, when i click on a meeting link my webinar is connecting automatically with an old name.So, i like ...

Headphones and Earbuds Ruined by Zoom Meetings

I had a pair of headphones and earbuds, both which worked perfectly. However, for both, when I used them in a Zoom Call, they both became distorted; in other words, if I watched a YouTube video, everything was high- or low-pass filtered except a few ...