Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Changing host between basic and licensed accounts

I have two separate accounts (basic and licensed). I sent out a zoom meeting on my basic and forgot it is limited to 40 minutes. Can I can the host from my basic account to the licensed account so I don't time out at 40 minutes? Thanks.

skerns by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

microphone issues

hi I am trying to get my audio technically ATR2100x-USB microphone to work in zoom but it will not recognise it can anyone help please

mf10011 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Make Chat visible during screen share

Hello All,I would like to make the chat window visible when I share a presentation. The goal is to ask a question and allow all of the participants to see the responses together on screen. I have seen online tutorials that show a Chat selection when ...

LLong by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Help!

Trying to sign up in Zoom. At the end of the sign up process, two words appear that read "Cookie missing". I have tried to register two credit cards but no luck. Does anyone here know what this means and how to fix it?

Resolved! How to blur Background?

I searched blur Background Option multiple time but not able to have it. Please if anyone know how to have it in Laptop please Reply.Thank You

Amisha by Listener
  • 14 replies
  • 5 likes