Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Saving meeting chats to cloud

Hi, I would like to know how to save zoom meeting chat transcripts to the cloud storage (like the recordings get stored).I have only only managed to get the chat to save to the hosts physical hard drive. It never comes up under cloud recordings.The m...

All meetings are closed immediately

Today when I start Zoom it was updated automatically (Version: 5.12.3 (9638)) and from that moment every time I start a meeting it closes immediately. I have uninstalled the application, deleted everything and despite that, it continues to produce

Yueccs by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording as a Co-host with low bandwith

I'm looking into recording options as a co-host in someone else's meeting room and still have some questions: - If I want specific settings for the recording, who would have to set these. The original host of the meeting room or the co-host, who does...

My Square meeting is moving

Hiwhen i get into zoom meeting. i see all the other participants in a squre and i dont have a squre, i can see my vide but its moving.

guyk by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Screen Sharing

Greetings,I recently began experiencing difficulty in sharing my screen. Specifically when I attempt to maximize the shared window I get "your screen sharing is paused." This is not happening when I just share a static web page, but occurred when I'v...