Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Release meeting

How can I make a page like this?https://us06web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZYrdOmsrDIvGNR5TMESsKXbj0faAP490z-U

Binyang by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Reports

Hi, is der any possibility to see reports of meetings longer than one year in the past?thank you

Ch9 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom website is rubbish

Very disappointed with Zoom higher levels of tech support that fail to react and respond to long time supportive customers .Having spent quite a bit of time trying to get an improvement idea across to your technical team I again seem to get nowhere.Z...

HPパソコンでマイクが使用できない

HPのパソコン(3タイプ6台)にて、ZOOM MTG参加時に4極ミニプラグによるマイクで音声が入力できない事象が確認されています。同一メーカーのハードウェアによる不具合と思われるため、HPに問い合わせましたが事例相談の記録がなく、回答できないとのことでした。デバイスやドライバ、OSのサウンド設定など色々操作してみましたが芳しい結果は見えておりません。何か参考となる情報をお持ちでしたらご教示いただけますと助かります。

Resolved! Recording problem

Until now I have never ever had problems to make a recording on my computer. Now when I try to start it, it opens the options window where I don't see anything wrong and there is no option to start the recording. Can anybody help me, please?

Alannah by Listener
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording still processing after 24 hours

Hi everyone - I had a 30 minutes meeting yesterday and recorded it and 24 hours later it still says processing. I have never had this happen. Is there any way to trouble shoot this or expedite the recording? Is it just lost? Thank you for your help!